Nestled on an elevated peninsula of live oaks and southern pines in northeastern South Carolina, between the Intracoastal Waterway and the Cherry Grove Inlet to the Atlantic Ocean, is a place we call home – Tidewater Plantation. This gated community with its focal point being a world class golf course is located in close proximity to the most beautiful beaches of South Carolina and nearby North Carolina.
As a part of the city of North Myrtle Beach, we access the much desired real estate assets of public water, sewer, trash collection and public safety (police, fire, and rescue). Property owners, full time residents as well as seasonal, have in the immediate area highly regarded health professionals. We also enjoy a much sought after cultural environment including local theater presentations, concerts, a symphony, several museums and performances by top rated recording stars and artists with a variety of venues. Residents have access to a wide offering of courses at UNC/Wilmington and Coastal Carolina University. Our own Myrtle Beach Pelicans minor league baseball team, college and high school athletics offer sports fans an outlet to hoot and holler.
Real estate at Tidewater presents an array of architectural diversity in our neighborhood home sites. Our single family homes and condominiums have a wide variety of designs and floor plans. There is a size and style to satisfy the housing requirements of any prospective resident. Tidewater is a collection of twelve distinctive neighborhoods. Six of these communities offer single family residences and home sites. They include:
1. Courtyard Park - This handsome courtyard community features low maintenance, single family stucco homes that offer both privacy and affordability.
2. Courtyard Village - A quaint neighborhood of single family homes with cedar exteriors that blend naturally with the heavily wooded landscape while optimizing scenic lake and fairway views.
3. Lighthouse Village - Quaint cottages and fairway homes located on a high bluff with incredible views.
4. Lake Village - An attractive extension of Lighthouse Village located around a lake.
5. Plantation Homes - Luxurious homes with cedar exteriors located on the 1st, 6th, and 7th fairways.
6. The Bluffs at Tidewater - A private, gated entry with home sites and homes located on the golf course, saltwater marsh, fresh water lake and interior wooded envelopings. Brick, stucco and wood exteriors are available. An additional amenity area includes a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, and playground.
Two of Tidewater's most highly desirable waterway communities are:
7. Harbor Loft - Harbor Loft homes at Tidewater feature spectacular views of the golf course, marsh, and waterway.
8. South Island - This highly exclusive neighborhood is snuggled between the Intracoastal Waterway and golf course.
These remaining four communities offer a biggest selection of villas with exceptional values, views and features:
9. Teal Lake Villas - Two & three bedroom villas adjacent to the driving range and golf course.
10. Heron Lake Villas - Two & three bedroom villas facing the lake and 10th green. View floor plans.
11. Lighthouse Point Villas - Two and three bedroom villas at Tidewater overseeing the 8th, 9th, and 18th holes as well as the marsh and Intracoastal Waterway. View floor plans.
12. Clubhouse Villas - Two and three bedroom villas overseeing the 18th green, the salt marsh, and Intracoastal Waterway with close proximity to the club house and all amenities.
13. Tidewater Ridge - Three bedroom villas with one half and two full baths. These townhouse style condos have open floor plans and feature first-floor master suites.
Please email, or contact C. Mark Hardee | Brandon L. Brookshire at 843.945.9006 - 1601 North Oak St., Suite 102, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 -- to learn more about the Tidewater Plantation community.